Feedback of the patient suffering from advanced type 2 diabetes mellitus
Diagnosis: Advanced decompensated type 2 diabetes mellitus. Ischemic heart disease: atherosclerotic cardiosclerosis, atherosclerosis of aorta and coronary atheroscelrosis. Status post coronary artery bypass graft (April 2008). Atrioventricular block, I stage. Arterial hypertension, I degree. Cardiac insufficiency I, functional class-II. Urinary stone disease: nephrolithiasis, urinary syndrome.
Date of the treatment: May 2009
Patient A. underwent the stem cell treatment at our clinic. One month after the fetal stem cell transplantation the patient reported the following improvements:
- blood pressure normalization;
- blood sugar normalization;
- significant improvement of ability to work: he works full time and doesn’t get tired;
- for the first time in many years he can sleep well the whole night;
- he stopped having pains in his heart when making love with his wife.