Update on I.M. condition suffering from epilepsy after stem cell treatment
Diagnosis: Epilepsy. Grade I-II thoracic kyphoscoliosis.
Dates of treatment: May 27-28, 2014
Good news come from Mr. I.M.:
- Nocturia is significantly reduced, only twice in one month
- Wider fields of interest,
- Interest for people around him,
- Ability of making his own decisions,
- Wish to go to school,
- Wish to learn,
- Desire do be involved in live discussion in the presence of other people,
- Desire to be noticed and respected,
- Wish that others accept his attitude and opinion on things
- Desire to be independent from mother
I hope this may be of an assist for you,
With best regards,
B.Ch.Pharm.E. Aleksandar Erdeljan
Direktor VIDERMA D.O.O.
Update on 17/11/2014:
Here is an update, Mr. I. M. is truly getting better on daily basis. Other people, family do notice this:
- He is more communicative, more independent
- He makes his own decisions and takes responsibility for it.
- He is much better at school, teachers notice that.
- He no longer pees in bed at night
- He can take bath almost independently from his mother
- He is active in taking an initiative in conversations, proposals for things to do
- His mother, on the other hand, being with him all day long and having over realistic estimations admits his improvement as well.
- He is physically more active due to greater self confidence
- His vocabulary is developing
- They will repeat the treatment in next 12 months
I hope this may be of an assist to you.
Fetal stem cells treatment results depend on: disease's severity, age of the patient, adherence for the medications and regime. Treatment results, presented on this site, are individual for each clinical case.