Treatment at Cell Therapy Center EmCell is a complex therapy combining fetal stem cell treatment and conventional therapy. These methods are the latest achievements in modern medicine.
Fetal stem cell treatment
presupposes transplantation of progenitor cells capable to form pools of cells responsible for certain systems and functions of the body: nervous, immune, and muscular systems, hematopoiesis, blood circulation, etc. Fetal stem cell transplantation is minimally invasive procedure presupposing minor intervention into the patient’s body, as it is conducted intravenously drip-feed or subcutaneously.
For our treatment, we use different types of stem cells harvested from various germ layers of the legally aborted embryos of 5–8 weeks of gestation, as these cells are characterized by specific therapeutic effects. Significant results in treatment have been achieved due to combination of different types of stem cells considering the disease process.
Curative Effects of Fetal Stem Cell Treatment
After administration into the patient’s body, fetal stem cells
migrate to the site of damage, engraft, multiplicate, undergo specialization regulated by the new host (recipient), substitute lost or damaged cells, and restore the cell mass and impaired body functions. Moreover, stem cells we use produce necessary biologically active substances (e.g. hematopoietic growth factors, interleukins, nerve growth factor, tumour necrosis factor, angiogenic and neurotrophic factors etc.). Unlike adult stem cells, fetal cells we use are not rejected by the recipient due to the late expression of histocompatibility antigen.
Main effects observed in patients after fetal stem cell transplantation encompass all levels of organization and functioning of human body, and are arranged in a systemic way. We distinguished the following major curative effects of fetal stem cell transplantation:
Curative effects of fetal stem cell treatment are far beyond the possibilities of any other modern method.
- Rapid and substantial improvement of volitional, mental and physical activities of patients, stabilization and improvement of mood, positive psychophysiological changes, particularly in such areas as attention, memory, and thinking.
- Restoration of suppressed hematopoiesis (normalization of erythrocyte, leukocyte, lymphocyte, and thrombocyte counts).
- Restoration of the immune system competence depending on what is beneficial for the patient in his/her current condition, or stage of the disease.
- Stimulation of trophic functions in tissues and organs, improvement in cases of deteriorated tissues, impaired functions, processes of aging, and a very vivid effect of "functional rejuvenation".
- Normalization of homeostasis (maintenance of the constant internal environement, in particular glycemia, lipidemia, creatinemia, mineral and water metabolism, blood pressure, improvement of blood circulation, etc.).
However, we should understand that fetal stem cell treatment is not a magic stick and it cannot create a giant from a dwarf. But it helps achieving realistic tasks, such as lost functions restoration, disease progression inhibition and aging delay, compensates or substitutes the defects caused by different diseases, and greatly improves the quality of life.
List of contraindications
for stem cell therapy is rather limited. No negative side effects were observed after the treatment. Sterility and safety of fetal stem cell suspensions are ensured by application of the universal testing methods and safety precautions applicable in the work with biological material.
Cell Therapy Center EmCell performs fetal stem cell treatment in accordance with ethic principles and scientific standards. We are proud to steer this steady course.
We have the most extensive experience of fetal stem cell treatment in the world. Our patients receive full range of diagnostics and clinical treatment as well as constant medical counselling after the treatment.
Advantages of fetal stem cell treatment
History of fetal stem cell transplantation