Country: Great Britain
Treatment dates: May 24-25, 2012
One month after the stem cell treatment of J.G. at our clinic his parents wrote us the following letter:
Since the stem cell treatment we have seen many different changes in J.G.
All in all we are hopeful of a complete recovery for J. as he is showing us how much these stem cells have done for him so far. I am aware that it will take 3 to 4 months for the overall changes to be seen but so far it has been amazing.
- He is lives more in the present world, and will listen to our conversation and laugh at the appropriate places.
- He’s asking more questions about himself and the world around him.
- He still has problems controlling his anger but not to the extent of what he used to be. Before he would break and destroy anything he could get his hands on. Now he may get cross but it is controlled and less violent. In this area as time goes on we are hoping to see great changes.
- He wants to try new things and gets excited about going to different places.
- He listens more to instructions and follows them.
- He will negotiate to stay up later at night or to do something else other than what we would suggest to him. He will say something like “can I stay up for another half an hour”, and if I say “no”, he will then ask if he can stay up for 15 minutes then etc. He will try to explore his options with words and not anger.
- He has grown around an inch taller, not sure if that has to do with the stem cells.
- When he is reading he no longer struggles with number i.e. 500 he will automatically say five hundred while before he would say five zero zero. He can differentiate, zero, tens, hundreds, and thousands so he’s reading flows better.
- He will laugh when he is reading a story and it’s funny or the child is naughty, he gets involved in the storyline.
- All in all we can see changes in J. and we are excited and hopeful that he will get better and better.
- I’ve been following the diet and various other instructions from EmCell without question.
Also to let you know that the changes in little B. who came to see you in January are amazing, he has changed so much he has become unrecognisable, he has started talking, and responding to the world very nicely. Eve has promised to get in touch with you as soon as she can. She struggles with dislexia and this makes it difficult for her to write a letter.
When people see what is happening to B. and J. they will be excited to visit your clinic to help their children.
We cannot thank you enough for all you have done for J., there are no words to describe our gratitude only to say that we are in agreement with whatever you wish for us to do to make J. transition perfect for him.
Thank you very much.
I forgot to mention, that J. does not sleep a deeply as before, he's waking up a lot earlier and maybe going back to sleep again.